15/10/2013

5 Great Motivational Videos To Keep You Going !


 # 1 :These inspirational video's are for anyone who is in pursuit of a more successful and Happy lifestyle.


#2 . Do you believe in yourself to really make it happen. ?

# 3. Dear Hard Work,I used to hate you,When you called my name,I heard it but ran away from you,When I knew you were coming,I used to hide from you,When you influenced others to talk to me,I quickly made excuses to get away from you...

 

# 4. Nothing is Impossible

 

#5.  “I am addicted. I’ve collected footsteps before dawn, seen places I never knew existed, run to the moon and back, been a rabbit for the neighborhood dogs, obeyed the voice in my head, let music carry me when I couldn’t, raced against yesterday, let the world be my witness, measured myself in meters, kilometers and finally character. I’ve plugged into a higher purpose, left this world and come back changed. I am addicted.”


No comments:

Post a Comment