09/12/2013

Nelson Mandela : A Legacy for future Innovators

"It always seems impossible until its done"







"May your choices reflect your hopes, not your fears"






"Difficulties break some men but make others. No axe is sharp enough to cut the soul of a sinner who keeps on trying, one armed with the hope that he will rise even in the end."




"When you let your light shine, you unconsciously give others permission to do the same"






"A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination"



"One cannot be prepared for something while secretly believing it will not happen"


"Lead from the back and make others believe they are in front"


"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but triumph over it"



"I like friends who have independent minds because they tend to make you see problems from all angles."


"Real leaders must be ready to sacrifice all for the freedom of their people."



"Everyone can rise above their circumstances and achieve success if they are dedicated to and passionate about what they do."






"Do not judge me by my successes, judge me by how many times I fell down and got back up again."








No comments:

Post a Comment